Skip to content
Reasons to join
- You love to ride your motorcycle
- You want to help Veterans through fundraising and personal involvement
- Members must hold membership in and be in good standing with The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of The American Legion.
- Members must be legally registered motorcycle owners or be the legally registered owner’s spouse within the state of registration.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
- All members must obey motor-vehicle laws in the state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.
- You must attend 3 meetings and 3 ride events to become a member.
- $35 a year membership
- $140 one time fee for chapter patches
- $35 Post membership